What would it mean to be a creator of peace in your own life, family, community, and nation?
We are inviting friends and colleagues to join a Creators of Peace Circle during the first weekend of April 2019.
For nearly 30 years, Creators of Peace (CofP) has been bringing together women from all backgrounds, ages and cultures who seek empowerment, inspiration and hope in our current global contexts.
Come and participate, learn, discuss, grow, share stories and explore how you can be a creator of peace.
- Friday 5th April: 6.30pm – 9.30pm: Peace Circle Session I & Supper (Bring food to share)
- Saturday 6th April: 9.30am – 6.30pm: Peace Circle Session II
- Sunday 7th April: 9.30am – 3.30pm: Peace Circle Session III
Guerrand-Hermès Foundation for Peace (GHFP),
199 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex,
BN1 6SA United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1273 555022
Mobile: 07775 941652
Colleagues from CofP will facilitate a ‘talking circle’, where all voices are respectfully heard, establishing shared values which will allow the group to explore diverse perspectives on topics such as:
- What is peace?
- Circles of concern and hope
- What builds and destroys peace?
- Qualities and strategies of a peacemaker
- Inner Peace
- Inner Listening
- Listening to others
- The power of forgiveness
- Putting peace into action
This Circle will be hosted by the GHFP and the programme is offered free of charge, sponsored by the GHFP and Creators of Peace volunteers.
Spaces are limited, please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation.